1. Bipolar disorder is not an illness
2. Ones with bipolar disorder cannot keep a stable job or hold a position of authority
3. All moods are a product of the bipolar disorder
4. Bipolar disorder is responsible for every bad thing a person does, thinks, or says
5. People with bipolar disorder are inherently unstable or violent
6. Everyone with bipolar disorder is the same as far as their illness goes
7. Ones with bipolar disorder have it because of their upbringing
8. Pure will and determination can get one out of mood swings
9. Bipolar disorder defines who you are
10. Ones with bipolar disorder can snap out of it
These are just a few of the misconceptions surrounding bipolar disorder. Have any to add?
Don’t forget about my suggestion box page! I like to know what you want me to write about!